Saturday 17 August 2013

An Old Mother's Will

The eldest son's wife says,"I see it."

The eldest son says,"I'm calculating it."


The first daughter says,"I'll ask for it."

Her husband says,"we'll take her out for it."

The second son's wife says,"I know about it."

The son says,"I'll win it."

The uncle says,"I should have got it."

The aunt says,"I will have it,"

The second daughter says,"I'll fight for it."

The daughter's husband says,"we'll seize it."
                                                                                                                                                                               www.free digital photos.net
The third son says,"I'll get it."

His wife says,"we'll conquer it."

The handicapped mother says,

"I have written  a fair portion of  it ( my wealth) for these maids who deserve it

and ...um ...The rest will go to those suffering like me."





                                                  www.free digital photos.


No comments :

Post a Comment