Saturday 29 August 2015

A treadmill to heaven

                                                                     free digital photos.net



Questions, questions,
questions
so many of them
pop up in my heart,
my soul.
Like the rings of sliced onion
that fall off
from the core
Unanswered,'un-understandable,'
Perhaps almost unacceptable:
Of  unbalanced suffering
Suffering long and continuing
To the next generations

Some suspect a curse
If so, I wish those involved
Right their wrongs
Or search for remedies,
For wisdom
To tilt the see-saw
Of favour
To their side.

Till then
 I will perhaps
Find myself
On a treadmill
That keeps me
From proceeding,
Or progressing
With  the confidence
That once was
And should have been mine.

                                                                     free digital photos.net


No comments :

Post a Comment